Golf Loyalty Card
Play five rounds of golf and get your sixth round FREE.
To take part in our loyalty scheme all you need to do is pick up one of our card from reception. Each time you book in for your round of golf just hand it over, we’ll stamp it and sign it. Once you’ve collected five stamps your next round of golf will be on us.
Golf Loyalty Card terms and conditions
1. You earn one stamp on your Loyalty Card per tee time session played at Lee Valley Golf Course.
2. You must collect five stamps on your Loyalty Card to earn a free tee time session at Lee Valley Golf Course.
3. You must hand over your completed stamped Loyalty Card to a member of staff at Lee Valley Golf Course reception when claiming your free tee time session. Tee time session can only be booked in person at reception.
4. Only original Loyalty Cards will be accepted and copies, or cards altered in any way, are not valid and will be rejected..
5. Loyalty Cards have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. We will not replace a stamped card if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
7. Loyalty Cards are valid for a period 12 months from the date of issue.
8. The Authority reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
9. Any golf tee time earned using the Loyalty Card and use of the Lee Valley Golf Course is also subject to the Authority’s Standard Terms and Conditions and the Lee Valley Golf Course Specific Terms and Conditions.