- Lee Valley Park Farms
- Stubbins Hall Lane
- Saturday, 04 April 2020 to Sunday, 19 April 2020
- 10:00 - 17:00
- £13 per person
CANCELLED - Easter Eggstravaganza
Lee Valley Park Farms have an action packed Easter holiday planned – you’re guaranteed to go home all smiles after a day at the farms!
• Watch three different interactive shows (two viewings of each show daily)
• Explore the fab Easter Grotto where the Easter bunny can be found
• Meet and greet sessions with some of our farmyard favourites
• Lend a helping hand with bottle feeding the lambs
• Be awed by the birds of prey flying displays
• Get stuck in with egg collecting
• Unleash their inner adventurer on the Easter trail
• Get cracking in the craft zone
Plus all the normal farmyard fun including:
• Outdoor play in the adventure play areas
• Indoor play in the Bundle Barn
• Milking time with tractor and trailer ride
On 10 – 13 April we’ll be running our Easter Egg Hunt Trail!
> Wear suitable footwear and clothing as it can get muddy!
> Remember to wash your hands after touching the animals
> Enjoy hot and cold food and beverages at the Bumblebee Cafe
> There is parking available but this is limited so please arrive early.
> Under 2's go free
> Book online and save 10%
By Car: The farms are two miles north of Waltham Abbey on the B194 and just four miles from the M25. Parking at the farms is FREE. Sat Nav postcode: EN9 2EF
By Train: The nearest station is Cheshunt, it is then a pleasant two mile walk through River Lee Country Park to the farms. Follow the signs through this beautiful country park.
By Bus: Buses stop outside Lee Valley White Water Centre, Waltham Abbey (buses 250, 251). The farms are a two mile walk through River Lee Country Park.
By Bike: Sustrans route 1 runs through Lee Valley Park Farms. There are bike racks available at the farms.
Please note we do not recommend walking or cycling along the Crooked Mile (B194), this is a busy country road with no designated footpath, there are surfaced pathways throughout River Lee Country Park.
Find Out More
To Find out more about the farms please click on the link below