Access to and use of this site (“leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk”), is provided by Lee Valley Leisure Trust Limited (“the Trust”) subject to the following terms:
1. By using leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk.
2. The Trust may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Trust. Your continued use of leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk
3. You agree to use leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk.
4. All copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk and in and on all content (including applications) shall remain vested in the Trust or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, adapt, alter or create a derivative work from or otherwise use leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the Trust.
Contributions to leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk
5. Where you submit any contribution to leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant the Trust a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable licence to use your material. This includes the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, in accordance with privacy restrictions. If you do not want to grant to the Trust the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk.
6. You will retain the copyright in your submission and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use your material in any way.
7. Further to paragraph 5, by submitting your contribution to leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk, you:
7.1 warrant that your contribution:
7.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to allow the Trust to use it for the purposes specified above;
7.1.2 is not defamatory;
7.1.3 does not infringe any laws; and
7.1.4 that you have the consent of any person who is identifiable in your contribution (or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16).
7.2 indemnify the Trust against all legal fees, damages, losses, costs and liabilities that may be incurred by the Trust as a result of your breach of the above warranties; and
7.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk, and the purposes specified above.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
8. The Trust is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk or for the availability or content of any third party sites which are accessible through leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk. Any views expressed by members of the public are theirs and, unless specifically stated, are not those of the Trust. Any link to a third party website does not amount to endorsement of that website by the Trust and any use of that website by you is at your own risk.
9. The content of leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the Trust is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by the Trust for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content.
10. Under no circumstances will the Trust be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk regardless of the form of action, save that nothing in these terms limits or excludes the Trust’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence.
11. The Trust does not warrant that functions contained in leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk or content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent to which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. The failure or delay to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the Trust’s right to enforce that right.
14. The content of leevalleyleisuretrust.co.uk, any dispute arising out of the sites and your relationship with the Trust is governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The sites are operated from the UK..
LEE VALLEY LEISURE TRUST LIMITED (Society Registration Number 32275R), Myddelton House, Bulls Cross, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 9HG.