Who to contact

For further information please contact:
Information Officer
Lee Valley Regional Park Authority
Myddelton House
Bulls Cross
You can also make a request by sending us an email.
Cookies are used on this website to ensure that we give you the best experience possible.
By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies. Information on our use of cookies.